Jump to Topics
Seva Sindhu Portal | Online Application Form & Registration Link
Seva Sindhu Portal is a great initiative by the Government of Karnataka, for the citizens of the state.
Whatever government-related services are available in the state the information related to those
services is provided here. Apart from that, Seva Sindhu is under the control of the e-District Mission
Mode Project which is a part of the Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
This portal works in compliance with a lot of other state government delivery channels, like the citizen service
centers (CSC) like the Bangalore One, local CSC centers, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra.
One can assume that this portal can also be called the Seva Sindhu CSC because of the services it
provides. It aims to bring all the different services provided by the Government of Karnataka in one
single platform. This is to make things easy for the citizens to find out the different government schemes
and to be informed about the latest updates. Also, this is the best possible service right now because it
follows a cashless, paperless, and faceless manner of dealing with queries and services.
Seva Sindhu is always one step ahead when it is about providing information and also providing
government enabled services to the citizens.
What are the benefits of using Seva Sindhu?
● CSC Seva Sindhu is all about providing all the department related services to the people in a way
that it is not a hindrance to anyone.
● Apart from that, it is a cost-effective measure and beneficial in many ways. For example, it is
transparent in providing any services.
● The turnaround time is much lower than any of the customer service portals. Hence, the
opportunity cost is reduced immensely. With so many benefits, everyone should make use of
this CSC portal.
● They not only aid the citizens but also the government. Sindhu Seva’s framework is cutting down
all the cumbersome steps for providing a service. Only value-added steps would be taken to
deliver the service and thus, this is where it is helping the citizens and government too.
● Now that the basic introduction of the Portal is established, there are different services it
provides. Keep reading to know more about the services of this wonderful CSC portal.
● They provide different services like licenses, certificates, ration cards, etc.
What are the services offered by the Seva Sindhu Portal?
There are different services offered by the Seva Sindhu CSC, like:
• Providing certificates right from creating them from distributing them. These certificates can be of
income or domicile, birth or death, etc.
• Licenses: Licenses like Arms licenses.
• Public Distribution System: Ration Card.
• Social Schemes like disbursing the old citizen pensions, family pensions, widow pensions.
• Undertaking complaints like absentee teachers or no doctor availability etc.
• RTI: Online filing of the Right to Information Act that is in link with the government projects.
• Distribution of Information related to the Property tax, other important government taxes,
• Government schemes etc.
• Payment of Utilities: Electricity Payment, Water bills, etc.
• Local News: Useful local news and job openings.
There are many departments in the state government that the CSC Seva Sindhu portal caters too.
Some of the departments are :
● Revenue Department
● Department of Ayush
● Department of Drug Control
● Tax Department
● Transport Department
● Department of Planning
● Food Supplies Department
They also cater to the city development authority. If you have to choose from one CSC that is being
provided, then you can choose the CSC Seva Sindhu.
Recently, they are also handling the latest updates of COVID-19 in the state. You can apply the E-Pass to
travel from Karnataka to other states, or other countries or if you want to return to Karnataka from
|Read Also- Digipay Registration and Installation Full Process 2020-CSC Digipay RD Service|
How to access Seva Sindhu ?
Once you have an account on the Sindhu Seva portal, you can access it from anywhere provided you
have good internet connectivity! Or there are a few delivery centers of the service so you can go there
and access the portal. You have division centers at every level like the district, taluk, subdivision, or the
Seva Sindhu Login & Application Process
As you know, due to COVID-19, we need to be in sync with the latest information and updates from the
Government. Hence, here is the process for Seva Sindhu CSC login.
● Step 1: First things first, you need to register yourself on the official website of Seva Sindhu. On
the website, you will find that there is an option to apply for services.
● Step 2: After that, you have to register through the Seva Sindhu service plus website which is
the new webpage after clicking on the option.
● Step 3: Now if you are not a first time registered user, then you can simply do the Seva Sindhu
CSC login and use the website as usual.
● Step 4: If you are a first time user and you want to register, then you need to fill up the Sindhu
Seva application form.
● Step 5: You can register for self, for family, children, or spouse. So, the eligibility criteria are
different for registration. So, if you want to know your eligibility you can click on know your
eligibility link. It will redirect to another link on the plus website and based on your purpose, you
can see the service eligibility.
● Step 6: Once you have researched enough about it, then you can fill out the application form
and click on submit.
While filling out the form, make sure you are entering all the correct details and then click on submit.
You can track your application status on the same web page where you applied.
Seva Sindhu Official website – https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
We have given you the information about Seva Sindhu Portal. This is a metadata-based integrated e-
Service Portal that helps the citizens to avail of any kind of services of the government-owned
departments. All the services of the departments under the State Government can be accessed here.
Thus, it is saving you a lot of money and time! You can try the android app too to make the engagement with this portal easier.