Jump to Topics
- 1 PMGDISHA Login: What is PMGDISHA ? Center Registration, Exam, Certificate
- 1.1 PMGDISHA Center Registration Requirements
- 1.1.1 PMGDISHA Login Portal
- 1.1.2 PMGDISHA Center Registration Process
- 220.127.116.11 PMGDISHA Course duration
- 18.104.22.168 PMG DISHA Training center
- 22.214.171.124.1 PMGDISHA Student Registration fee
- 126.96.36.199.2 Pmgdisha Student Eligibility criteria
- 188.8.131.52.3 PMGDISHA Certificate Download
- 184.108.40.206.4 Download PMGDISHA App, CSC Banner, CSC Drivers
- 1.1 PMGDISHA Center Registration Requirements
PMGDISHA Login: What is PMGDISHA ? Center Registration, Exam, Certificate
PMGDISHA Login & PMGDISHA CENTER Registration Process : The term PMGDISHA stands for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan. It is a productive project launched under the Skill India Mission. The main objective is to prevail digital literacy to at least 6 crore rural households.
PMGDISHA provides the ability to participate activelyin the governance with confidence. Eventually, digital literacy will make you able to send and receive emails, browse internet, make digital payments and transactions, collect information and get easy access to Government Services and so on.
For running PMGDISHA program, it will be better to start or have an already established CSC first.If the same is done via training partner or anything else, the profit will be comparatively less. The training centers are also helpful in opening the bank accounts and linking the same with Aadhar card.
PMGDISHA Center Registration Requirements
For running a successful CSC for PMGDISHA, the following things are required:
- A medium sized room where students (at least 10-15 in number) can sit comfortably.
- Three to four laptops or computers.
- A biometric fingerprint device.
- A promotional Pmgdisha banner being boarded outside the center.
PMGDISHA Login Portal
Let’s learn how to login in PMGDISHA:
- Visit the official website (pmgdisha.in) first.
- Now, click on the login option.
- After that, enter your username and password.
- Now, click on the “Update Email” option. If the email is already updated, then choose the verify option.
PMGDISHA Center Registration Process
PMGDISHA registration is a compulsory service for a CSC/ VLE. Thus, every CSC or VLE should register for PMGDISHA training center. However, it is suggested to consult with your District Coordinator. He provides the relevant G.P. details required for CSC registration.
For successful PMGDISHA Center Registration, kindly follow the instructions and guidelines given below:
- First of all, go to the official portal for registration of your CSC for PMGDISHA. The links are basically given in the Digital Seva Portal.
- After that, you can find an affidavit form. There, you have to fill the required personal details. Then, take out a print of this form on a Rs. 100 stamp paper.
- Next, the affidavit form should be signed or attested along with seal by the Notary Public or Gazetted Rank Officers.
- However, the information remain captured in the portal it is required for user credentials. The VLE will receive credentials in their registered Digimail.
- At last, verification process will be followed where district coordinator will come and visit your CSC. It’s simply a KYC process. You can also contact the relevant officer for verification, if the official authority takes longer to visit.
- The district coordinator will guide you regarding the successful registration. There is no any charges for registration and approval process.
- On the contrary, for successful certification of each candidate, only Rs. 300 needs to be paid. And every VLE is allowed to register 300 students or candidates for this process.
PMGDISHA Course duration
The course duration is of 20 hours— minimum 10 days or maximum 30 days.
Medium of instruction
The program is conducted or the interaction is carried out in the official languages of India.
PMG DISHA Training center
You can get the training in the nearest CSC Center only. The enrollment (and any relevant activities) is also done in the Common Service Center only. At the same time, the National level certifying agency like NIELIT, IGNOU, NIOS, HKCL, ICTACT, NIESBUD, etc. take active participation in conducting the external independent evaluation.
PMGDISHA Student Registration fee
The registration process is completely free. There is no registration charges and all.
Pmgdisha Student Eligibility criteria
Any household —head of the family, parent, guardian, spouse, children or anyone— who is digitally illiterate are eligible for PMGDISHA program or scheme. Actually, the scheme focusses on making the nation strong by prevailing digital awareness and access of its subjects (common public) towards advanced technologies. Thus, any domestic individual who is digitally illiterate are allowed to join the program.
- The person who is willing to get trained must be digitally illiterate and ignorant.
- Only one person from a family is allowed to apply for training.
People falling under the age group of 14-60 years are eligible for Registration and training.
PMGDISHA Target of Training Center
When a Training Center approved by CSC-SPV, then it have a pmgdisha target in approved Gram Panchayat, it means that pmgdisha training center can register that numbers student.
All over India, every states have different pmgdisha student target in their pmgdisha training centers of states.
PMGDISHA Certificate Download
After Successful Passing in Pmgdisha Exam, student get a pmgdisha provisional certificate and Digital Certificate.
But Pmgdisha Digital Certificate issued by CSC-SPV, and its takes time. But once Pmgdisha Certificate issued, Student can Download Pmgdisha Certificate from PMGDISHA Portal with Student User ID and Password. Student can get User ID and Password from their Training Center.
- Go to Pmgdisha Login Portal
- PMGDISHA Student Login
- Enter Your User ID and Password
- Click On PMGDISHA Digital Certificate
- Download PMGDISHA Certificate in PDF Format
- Take Printout OR Save PDF File.
You can download your PMGDISHA Certificate from DigiLocker Also.
Priority will also be given to the candidates having these significant factors:
- Non-smartphone users, Antyodaya households, college drop-outs, Participants of the adult literacy mission will be given more priority.
- SC, ST, BPL, women, differently-abled persons and minorities will be given more preference.
- Digitally illiterate school students from class 9th to 12th will also be considered eligible for the scheme. They will get the convenience of learning Computer/ICT. However, the training will not be provided inside any school or such other institutions. The candidates must have to reach the CSC for the training process.
- The CSC-SPV is responsible for the identification of the beneficiaries. This work is carried out in successful collaboration of CSC-SPV along with DeGS, Gram Panchayats, and Block Development Officers. One can check the list of beneficiaries on the official portal.
PMG Login, PMGDISHA Login Portal, PMGDISHA Login, CSC PMGDISHA Login, PMG DISHA Login, CSC PMG, PMG Portal, pmgdisha student Login, PMGDISHA Student Exam Login, [email protected], pmgdisha student email verify, pmg login pmg disha login pmgdisha login disha login pmgdish, goaheadpmgdisha mail.in cscpmgdisha, pmgdsa, pm disha , pmgdisha.in , pmg disha logo , pmg disha banner ,
If You have any Query regarding PMGDISHA Center OR Any CSC Service related, comment below.