Jump to Topics
- 1 CSC Registration | CSC Services
- 1.1 How to Start a Common Service Center?
- 1.2 CSC VLE Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 What is VLE Means ? (Village Level Entrepreneur)
- 1.4 Apna CSC VLE Registration process
- 1.4.1 Apna CSC Digital Seva Registration Process
- 1.4.2 How to check CSC application status?
- 1.4.3 Apna CSC Re-registration process
- 1.4.4 Benefits of CSC registration
- 1.4.5 Apna CSC Portal Objectives
- 1.4.6 Apna CSC Functions
- 1.4.7 Digital Seva CSC Key features
- 1.4.8 Necessary Infrastructure for CSC VLE
- 1.4.9 CSC Registration Fee/charges
- 1.4.10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CSC Registration | CSC Services
CSC Registration : Digital Seva CSC OR Common Service Center is, basically, an information and communication kiosk/Point Where All Services related to Government OR Non-government Provided to citizens.
This initiative was started in the year 2006. This scheme was promote to Digital services, means direct government to citizen, it helps to communicate with direct without any interruption and less investment.
It was startup of Digital India. Because this initiative was aimed to deliver to services to door to door, and Government aimed to cover 2.5 Lac Gram panchayat of India.
Digital Seva CSC Registration 2019 Process in Hindi
Digital Seva CSC was reformed by apnacsc and integrated to new Digital Seva Portal to deliver more services to citizen smoothly. There are many important services added that was more essential to rural citizens, Like- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Digipay, Insurance, Railway Tickets, Flight Ticket, Educational Services, Etc
It was formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Government of India. Means All Services Door-to-Door on Every citizen of India.
How to Start a Common Service Center?
If Anyone want to start a CSC Center then he should apply online csc application with zero fee.
How Apply for CSC Registration
- First of all, visit the official portal of CSC, that is, register.csc.gov.in. to fill the application online.
- Now, once you get to the home page, click on the “New Registration.”(Or apply TAB).
- After that the functional page appears. Fill Mobile Number Here and Submit
- You will Enter Mobile OTP and Enter Email ID then Submit
- Now you will get OTP on Email ID, Fill OTP and Verify.
- Now You will See these Fileds,
VID- Virtual ID, NAME, Date Of Birth, State, District, Authentication Type (OTP Or Finger print /IRIS)
- Fill These Fields and Submit.
- Once this authentication is done, applicants are required to proceed forward by filling more information regarding Kiosk, personal, banking, residential and other infrastructural details.
- In this Screen You will See these Fileds,
Applicant Photo (Size- Max 20 KB),
KIOSK Name and Address,
Point Kiosk Location On MAP
Pan Card Number,
Upload Bank Cancel Cheque and Aadhar Card (Jpg Size- Maximum 80 KB),
- Now You should Check all Details and Click on Submit Button.
- After Click On Submit You will See CSC VLE REGISTRATION APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER : 1798XXXXXXXXX210
CSC VLE Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must read the eligibility criteria carefully:
- Age— The applicant must be 18 or 18+ (more than 18) years of age.
- Educational Qualification— On a minimum level, the applicant must have qualified Class 10th examination from a recognised board.
CSC VLE Requirements:
- Anyone belonging to any of the village in India having 18 or more than 18 years of age is eligible for the application.
- There is no barrier of gender, caste or creed.
- VLE must possess the knowledge of computer and way of operating the whole procedure.
- The applicant must be fluent in reading and writing local language.
- The applicant must have a basic knowledge of English too.
- The VLE must be honest and responsible enough to bring to serve the local people by delivering them the CIT enabled services.
- He/she must also be smart or motivated enough to bring a social change by making the people aware of the important stuffs.
What is VLE Means ? (Village Level Entrepreneur)
Village level entrepreneur are small village-level entrepreneurs who are responsible for providing and delivering both governmental and non-governmental services and facilities to local citizens. The work is done through CSC.
VLE Works with CSC on Commission Base. And Commission Ratio is VLE(80)+CSC(20).
List Of CSC Offer Services
|PAN CARD||DIGIPAY||ITR Filling|
|TRAIN TICKET||FLIGHT TICKET||TELE LAW
|e-PASHU Chikitsa||All Mobile Recharge||DTH Recharge
|Ayushman bharat Card||Motor Insurance||General Insurance
|Adhar Card Download||Money Transfer||Pay Electricity Bill
|Order Krishi Yantra||LED Bulb||Wi-Fi Chaupal
|Passport Application||Bus Ticket||Skill Courses
|PMGDISHA||AEPS Service||Banking Services
|Jeevan Praman Patra||LIC Premium||HDFC Credit Card
Apna CSC VLE Registration process
Digital Seva Registration is being done and operated in every state of our country. At the same time, huge services are being offered in the field of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, and financial services, B2C services, G2C services and so on.
Apna CSC Digital Seva Registration Process
For being a part of this initiative, one must apply and register for it in the official portal via online means (or mode). The steps involved in the process are mentioned here under:
- First of all, the person has to open the CSC portal of the official site, namely, csc.gov.in.
- Once the person go through the link, a new page will appear. Here, the person has to choose the “Click here for registration” option.
- Then, the Aadhar card number is required to be filled.
- Once this step is over, the next step is related to authentication. The authentication is done by IRIS Scan, Fingerprint Scan or OTP (One Time Password).
- After that, the person needs to enter the personal details.
- Now, geo tagged images of the centers is uploaded.
- Finally, the person has to choose the “Submit” option.
After all these, the applicant has to wait for sometime or few days to get the results. Or, he/she can check the application status online.
How to check CSC application status?
After completing the whole CSC Registration process, the applicants can check their application status through the online mode only. In this context, the most important thing required to take into consideration is the application numbers.
Here are the steps to proceed for checking the CSC application related current status. Please go through them carefully:
How Check CSC Status
- Visit the official website portal (Direct Link) first.
- You will See this Screen
- Enter here your Application Reference Number and Fill Captcha then Submit.
- Now you will See your CSC Application Status.
Apna CSC Re-registration process
For all the VLEs over the country, CSC re-registration is mandatory. And it is done every year by the VLEs. For that, one needs to visit the CSC official portal. Once getting to the official portal (www.csc.gov.in) , click on the re-register link present under the Application tab.
There VLEs get the notifications and dates regarding the re-registration process. It is genuinely informed that without re-registration, no VLEs are allowed to do any kind of (relevant) transactions. Thus, it must be done within the stipulated time.
Benefits of CSC registration
As an applicant, you can come on Dashboard on the Digital Seva portal and get a Digital Seva Digimail ID.
In general, the advantages of CSCs are:
- One can easily get transparent and timely delivery of governmental and non-governmental e-services and that too in an economical way.
- CSCs create a hassle-free environment by minimising citizen’s time, energy, effort and resources. One can get all the relevant government tasks done by the front end department in an easy manner.
- Through this ICT enabled procedure, varieties of government initiatives can be delivered and disseminated having an integrated framework.
- This procedure increased the rate of employment contributing an indirectly to the economy. Through this program, various agents are emerging for skill development tasks like education, training, etc.
- The different government schemes and direct benefits are introduced to the backward section easily.
- It gives significant contribution to the social development by allowing more and more participation of the women community.
- The CSC act as a potential medium of interaction between the various agencies and the rural section.
- It is also playing a great role in empowering the rural section digitally.
Apna CSC Portal Objectives
The Main Objective of CSC was, Deliver Digital Services to citizens on their nearest area regularly. Some significant objectives are stated below:
- Providing fair access to information to the rural section.
- Rendering G2C, B2C and such other types of public services.
- Empowering the backward section of the society who are deprived from the facilities and lead a pitiful life.
- Providing quality education and developing skills in the rural community.
- Providing cost-effective, but healthy lifestyle to the underprivileged section.
- Providing social improvement by promoting entrepreneurship and enabling community participation by effecting collective options in the form of a CSC agent. This can only be possible by collaborating with the different CSCs.
Eventually, this is a smart way of doing social services along with making profits.
Apna CSC Functions
When it comes to CSC function, the following conveniences are provided under this section—
- All kinds of G2C communication which is associated with Health, Education, Agriculture, Human Resource Development, Employment, Fundamental Rights, Disaster Warnings, RTI, etc.
- Responsive kiosks, voice and local language interface along with web browsing and other such types of information dissemination.
- Education in creative or entertaining way to engage the learners and bring in the interest by giving multi-functional space for group interaction meant for entertainment, training and empowerment as well.
- Various transactions like Market (eKrishi) Information, Banking, Insurance, Travel, Post, eForms for applying to different government services, and other such relevant Governmental and eServices.
- Making payments and transactions for NREGA, and other such types of schemes.
- Provisions related to complaints, suggestions, requests, applications and so on.
- Various Tele-medicine and health camps for encouraging proper hygiene and sanitation
- Spreading various agricultural aids and awareness.
- Creating a rural BPO for improving the mode of living.
Digital Seva CSC Key features
- It is a self-sustaining network consisting of around 2.5 lakhs CSCs in Every Gram Panchayats.
- It is a multi-transnational and multi-functional unit delivering various services through single platform.
- Here, services can be standardised and the capacity of stakeholders are enhanced.
- It act as a local help desk support.
- Uplifts and put emphasis on empowering the women community.
- It facilitates entrepreneurship and provides profit to the VLEs. Thus, the scheme is advantageous in economic terms too.
Necessary Infrastructure for CSC VLE
When Your CSC Application Approved by CSC Team, then you can start your CSC Kendra with these minimum Infrastructure.
- A Room or building which can offer a space of 100-150 square feet.
- One Computer with Standard Configurations.
- 1 Black and White Printer
- 3G/4G Internet Connectivity
- 1 Bio-metric Device
- Power Backup
CSC Registration Fee/charges
The CSC application is completely free. There is no any kind of fees applicable for this process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- What is Apna CSC ?
Ans- CSC is A Digital Service Centre where you can get Digital E-Governance Services, Like- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Insurance, Recharge, Electricity bill Etc.
Q- How Do I Open Apna CSC Digital Seva Center ?
Ans- You can Apply for CSC Centre Online after Getting Credential You can Start Using Services.
Q- How Can I Get CSC Login ?
Ans- For CSC Login ON Digital Seva Portal you should have register for CSC. First Apply For CSC and get Login User ID and Password.
Q- Who Can Apply For CSC ?
Ans- Anyone Who know basic computer and Indian citizen and Age is 18+ can Apply for CSC.
Q- What is CSC Digimail ?
Ans- Digimail is Email Service for VLE from CSC, Like Gmail and Other Email Service Provider.
Q- What is CSC Digipay ?
Ans- Digipay is Banking Application where VLE can Offer Banking Service , Exp- Cash Withdrawl, Money Transfer, Balance Enquiry Etc.
Q- Is There any Service Fee for CSC Registration ?
Ans- No, CSC Registration is Completely Free Service. If anyone ask money for Digital Seva ID, Don’t Give Money.
If you have any Query Regarding Apna CSC Digital Seva Registration OR Service, you can Comment in Below Comment box, our Team will try to help you as soon possible.
3 thoughts on “CSC Registration | Digital Seva CSC | CSC Status”
Shankar kumar village chitti block ghiladh dist madhepura bihar
Csc I’d chahiye sir