Jump to Topics
Digipay Registration 2021
CSC Digipay, Digipay Registration, Installation , Digipay Error, Digipay Morpho Setup, Mantra setting on Digipay, Update Digipay
Digipay is payment system formed under the collaborative activities of CSC e-Governance Services India Limited and The National Payments Corporation of India. The system is meant to launch the Aadhar enabled payment system for the CSCs acting as the Business Correspondents.
The digipay CSC system is a safe and secured process where demographic and biometric/iris information of an individual is recorded. This reduces the chances of fraud and defalcations and can easily detect any sort of suspected or non-genuine activities.
CSC digipay is involved in facilitating the disbursement of NREGA; social security pension; Handicapped, Old Age Pension, etc. related to State as well as Central Governmental entities and many other government entitlements.
However, all these require Aadhar authentication service of UIDAI. This authentication of the citizens can be done anytime, anywhere, anyhow. However, Windows and Android based Laptop/Desktop/Mobile phones support this type of service very well.
How to download digipay ?
For digipay download, follow the following steps:
- First of all, click on the Google search bar and type “digipay”.
- After that, click on the URL of the official website.
- The homepage will appear. Click on the download option and download the software of digipay.
- After that, choose the correct bio-metric device you possess.
If you want to download digi pay on mobile, install the csc digipay mobile app from the Google play store and Install there.
CSC Digipay Installation 2021
After Downloading Digipay and required Drivers on your PC, Lets start Digipay Installation process.
- Open Digipay File and Extract it
- install Biometric Device Driver
- Install Microsoft .net Setup
- Run Digipay Setup on Admin Mode
- after Install Digipay a Digipay shortcut appears on Desktop
- Click on Digipay Shortcut
- Digipay Registration Screen will be appears
- Enter CSC ID here and Generate OTP and Verify it
- Click on Finger scan and Capture Biometric
- After Biometric Authentication you will see a Digipay Registration Successful Notification Pop-up
Digipay Latest Version
In the recent era, digipay registration is termed as the digipay registration 4.3 . It’s the latest version of the payment system. However, digipay 4.3 has a very newly updated form called digipay 3.2 .
The new improvised version has Dual Authentication System during login.
Let’s discuss the procedure of digipay 4.3 download step-by-step:
- First of all, delete the older version of digipay from your operating system whether PC, laptop or mobile.
- After that, download the new versionof digipayfrom the playstorefor Android users and download from the site via https://register.csc.gov.in/digipay/DigiPay_v32.zip for PC users.
The dual authentication login or two step login process includes:
- First, the VLE has to put his/her CSC ID by using fingerprint for authentication.
- In the next step, the VLE has to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number of the VLE registered in the Digital Seva Portal. Now, enter the OTP and login to the site.
CSC Digipay Updating Procedure
Generally, Digipay will update automatically. However, if any error occur during updating process, then follow the following steps at the earliest:
- First, copy the Print log option on the desktop from the C:\CSC e-Governance Services India Limited\DIGIPAY and paste the same in the desktop or any other drive.
- Uninstall the older version from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features.
- Once the un-installation is successfully done, delete the CSC e-Governance Services India Limited folder from C: drive.
- Now, download digipay from https://digipay.csccloud.in and install the v3.2 version of digipay.
- Again after installing the new version, copy and paste the “printlog” folder to C:\CSC e-Governance Services India Limited\DIGIPAY.
Digipay RD Service
Digipay RD Services ( Registered device services) are those services that provide proper solutions essential for eliminating the use of stored biometrics.
Registered devices automatically delete the data of the common public after successful authentication and verification. Previously, the data was deleted by the VLEs after each usage. It is a smart and secured process.
To register biometric devices, one has to go to the official and follow different process to register successfully.
The email Id and mobile number of the VLE should be linked with AADHAR CARD.
CSC Digipay Important Contact Details
Become a CSC- https://register.csc.gov.in/
Download Digipay website- https://digipay.csccloud.in/
Digipay helpline- 1800-3000-3468
Digipay Email- email@example.com
If you have any query regarding CSC Digipay Registration and Installation OR Digipay RD Service Installtion , Digipay mantra , Digipay Commission, Digipay payout write in Comment Box, our Team will reply ASAP.