Jump to Topics
Digipay Registration 2020
Digipay is payment system formed under the collaborative activities of CSC eGovernance Services India Limited and The National Payments Corporation of India.The system is meant tolaunch the Aadhar enabled payment system for the CSCs acting as the Business Correspondents.
The digipay CSC system is a safe and securedprocess where demographic and biometric/iris information of an individual is recorded. This reduces the chances of fraud and defaultations and can easily detect any sort of suspected or non-genuine activities.
CSC digipay is involved in facilitating the disbursement of NREGA; social security pension;Handicapped, Old Age Pension, etc. related to State as well as Central Governmental entities and many other government entitlements.
However, all these require Aadhar authentication service of UIDAI. This authentication of the citizens can be done anytime, anywhere, anyhow. However, Windows and Android based Laptop/Desktop/Mobile phones support this type of service very well.
How to download digipay csc ?
For digipay download, follow the following steps:
- First of all, click on the Google search bar and type “digipay”.
- After that, click on the URL of the official website.
- The homepage will appear. Click on the download option and download the software of digipay.
- After that, choose thecorrect biometricdevice you possess.
- At last, you have to undergo registration process where required details are entered correctly.
If you want to download digipay on mobile, install the csc digipay mobile app from the Google playstore and register there.
CSC Digipay registration 2020
The next step includes registration where theusers have to fill the relevant details and attach the required documents in the correct manner.
For this, your CSC and VLE registration with a valid login ID, and other necessary information should be done. After being successfully registered in the Digital Seva Portal, it is necessary to register for Digipay.
Let’s learn about the registration process briefly:
- First of all, visit the official portal, that is, register.csc.gov.in
- Now, a page will appear where you have to enter your AADHAR number, name and type of authentication (IRIS, fingerprint, or OTP). Then, enter captcha and click on the confirmation bar. And finally click on the “submit” option.
- After that, next page will appear where KYC is done. Scan the preferred biometric option and submit.
- Now, you are registered in the digipay user list.
In the recent era, digipay registration is termed as the digipay registration 3.0 .It’s the latest version of the payment system. However, digipay 3.0 has a very newly updated form called digipay 3.2 .
The new improvised version has Dual Authentication System during login.
Let’s discuss the procedure of digipay 3.0 download step-by-step:
- First of all, delete the older version of digipay from your operating system whether PC, laptop or mobile.
- After that, download the new versionof digipayfrom the playstorefor Android users and download from the site via https://register.csc.gov.in/digipay/DigiPay_v32.zip for PC users.
The dual authentication login or two step login process includes:
- First, the VLE has to put his/her CSC ID by using fingerprint for authentication.
- In the next step, the VLE has to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number of the VLE registered in the dDgital Seva Portal. Now, enter the OTP and login to the site.
CSC Digipay Updating Procedure
Generally, Digipay will update automatically. However, if any error occur during updating process, then follow the following steps at the earliest:
- First, copy the Printlog option on the desktop from the C:\CSC e-Governance ServicesIndia Limited\DIGIPAY and paste the same in the desktop or any other drive.
- Uninstall the older version from Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features.
- Once the uninstallation is successfully done, delete the CSC e-Governance Services India Limitedfolder from C: drive.
- Now, download digipay from https://digipay.csccloud.in and install the v3.2 version of digipay.
- Again after installing the new version, copy and paste the “printlog” folder to C:\CSC e-Governance Services India Limited\DIGIPAY.
CSC Digipay RD Services
Digipay RD Services ( Registered device services) are thoseservices that provide proper solutions essential fore liminating the use of stored biometrics.
Registered devices automatically delete the data of the common public after successful authentication and verification. Previously, the data was deleted by the VLEs after each usage. It is a smart and secured process.
To register biometric devices, one has to go to the official and follow different process to register successfully.
The email Id and mobile number of the VLE should be linked with AADHAR CARD.
CSC Digipay Important Contact Details
Become a CSC- https://register.csc.gov.in/
Download Digipay website- https://digipay.csccloud.in/
Digipay helpline- 1800-3000-3468
Digipay Email- [email protected]
If you have any query regarding CSC Digipay Registration and Installation OR Digipay RD Service Installtion write in Comment Box, our Team will reply ASAP.