Jump to Topics
- 1 CSC IIBF EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS
CSC IIBF EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS
CSC IIBF is an exam conducted by a body, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) all around the nation. The IIBF exam CSE is primarily conducted to develop highly qualified and potential bankers and fund experts through a procedure of training, education, consultancy/advising, examination, and proceeding with professional advanced programs.
IIBF or Indian Institute of Banking and Finance infuses knowledge, skill, expertise & education in the stream of Insurance, Banking, Mutual Fund and such other related and auxiliary fields.
VLE IIBF Exam’s principal objective is to upskill proficient financial experts with the goal that they can end up being skilled bankers and give better monetary advice to their customers. CSE IIBF organizes various exams and provides certificates to the individuals who effectively clear them.
The certificate is necessary for those individuals who are searching for work in various financial organizations like public sector banks, etc. The vast majority of the private sector banks and financial institutions emphasize the additional focus on appraisal and promotion to those people who have this certificate as an additional capability or have either applied or cleared the IIBF Exam.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CSC IIBF INSTITUTE
• To encourage the study of concepts and practice of monetary funds and banking.
• To examine and certify the accomplishment of competence in the expertise of the finance & banking sector.
• To gather, examine and give data required by experts in finance & banking.
• To encourage continuous expert improvement & development.
• To advance and commence research related to Products, Operations, Processes, Instruments and many more in finance & banking to promote transformation and creativity among monetary experts so they could confront challenges and triumph.
COURSES OFFERED BY IIBF EXAM CSC
• International Banking & Finance
• Diploma in Retail Banking
• Diploma in Treasury Investment & Risk Management
• Advanced Wealth Management
• Urban Co-Operative Banking
• Diploma in Banking Technology
A SNEAK-PEEK INTO THE TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CSC IIBF EXAM
Although CSC IIBF Exams are a competent certification exam, that entails a specific level of devotion to passing the examinations successfully. Here are some best tips to successfully clear the IIBF examinations CSC in a single attempt:
• Choose the VLE IIBF Examination that you want to learn and show up for. When you have selected the specific exam, you can begin with planning accordingly.
• Purchase the CSC IIBF Exam material or books which would assist you with attaining information about the subjects you would show up in the exam.
• Make an effort to decipher the exam papers & Mock Tests of previous years as it would assist you with acquiring knowledge about the exams held by CSC IIBF Exam Centre.
• Apart from reading material, attempt to remain up to date with the recent inclusions in the subjects you have picked. Although the CSC IIBF Examination Question Papers incorporate questions related to subjects which probably won’t be included in various books or study materials.
• Analyse Case Studies appropriately.
• In general, go through the concepts properly and have a grip on the guidelines & rules prescribed in the subjects of your material.
LET’S LOOK AT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OF IIBF EXAM THROUGH CSC PORTAL
APPLY IIBF EXAM ONLINE
We can apply for the IIBF BC Exam online. By following the below steps, we can easily enrol for the CSC IIBF Exam online:
• First of all, open the official website of CSC IIBF on Google, either by self-typing or through the URL http://www.iibf.org.in/
• The homepage of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will appear on the screen. Then click on the “BC/BF” icon on the upper right side of the interface.
• If you are a new applicant & have not given the exam or enrolled on the CSC IIBF website before, click the “Apply (Non-Members)” icon from the dialogue box.
• As a fresh applicant, you are required to click “If you have not registered, Click here to register” icon at the bottom of the interface.
• After that, a form will appear on your device’s screen.
You are required to fill all the vacant boxes with your personal information required, including name, address, date of birth, city, state, pin code, gender, qualification, contact information, etc.
• After scrolling down the page, you will be required to choose the “Medium” & “Centre” options for the CSC IIBF Exam centre.
• Click the “Preview & Proceed for Payment” option at the bottom of the page to move further.
• A dialogue box will appear on the screen, stating ‘VERY IMPORTANT’. If you acknowledge that all the information conveyed is true to your knowledge, then click the “Confirm” icon.
• After scrolling down the appeared dialogue box, click the “Proceed for Payment” option and take a step forward.
• Again, an interface will appear on the screen. Click the “Pay Now” option.
• Lastly, you will be required to fill all the details regarding the payment option you will choose & pay. The IIBF Exam Fee is ₹800 plus GST.
NOTE: Coronavirus has adversely been affecting the lives of the people worldwide. Hence, we have taken certain precautionary measures & postponed the following exams which were scheduled in March 2020.
– BC/BF Exam to be conducted on 21st March 2020.
– Certificate Exams to be conducted on 28th March 2020.
Altered dates of the above-mentioned examinations will be announced shortly or will be notified on the CSC IIBF website. Apart from this, all the registered applicants are requested to visit the official website regularly for any updates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
• Is the VLE IIBF Exam useful for newcomers?
– VLE IIBF Exams are incredibly useful for the individuals who are seeking their profession in the Insurance & Banking Sector & should show up for the certification exam as it uplifts their career through appraisal, remuneration hike, and many more.
Newcomers may not attain significant worth through these exams as CSC IIBF Examinations are an additional qualification.
• What to do if the Internet Connection fails before completing the transaction?
– If the internet connection fails before making the final payment, then the application will be dismissed, and the candidate must follow the online enrolment procedure once again.
• What if the payment has been completed but the confirmation SMS or email is still pending?
– After the successful enrolment of the applicant, an email will be delivered by default to the respective person. Conveyance of these emails relies upon the rightness of email id of the applicant provided, the strategy of mail service rendered or at times email strategy of the organization or bank (where you are currently working) which reigns the conveyance of the email. In these cases, please consider SMS affirmation.
- Download CSC Certificate 2020| Download VLE Certificate
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana | PMJAY CSC | Aayushman Bharat Yojna Registration
- CSC LOCATOR | Search Nearby CSC Center
Watch CSC IIBF Exam Registration Process form CSC Portal
Video Credit- TOP LYF Youtube Channel