Jump to Topics
- 1 Digital Seva Portal CSC | What is Digital Seva Portal | Check CSC Status
- 1.1 How Apply For CSC Digital Seva Portal
- 1.2 CSC Portal : CSC Portal Registration 2020
Digital Seva Portal CSC | What is Digital Seva Portal | Check CSC Status
CSC Digital Seva Portal is initiative under Digital India Program by Government of India. This is Pan India Network to deliver many G2C,B2C Services to citizens. There are about 2.5 Lac CSC Center in All over India.
What Means VLE ?
A man who is owner of a CSC Center called VLE, VLE Means ” Village Level Entrepreneur“. VLE is Main Point of this CSC Pan India Network Chain who Deliver all services at ground-level. VLE aware to citizens in area about all Government Schemes that are available at digital seva portal csc and insure that every person of his area/Gram Panchayat got benefits of schemes.
Which Services are under Digital Seva Portal ?
There are Various services available on Digital Seva Portal CSC. E-District, Passport, Digital Jeevan Praman Patra, Insurance, Election Identity Card, Banking, Flight Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket, NIOS Course, PAN Card, Car Loan, PMJAY Scheme, Fast Tag, etc.
What Documents required for Digital Seva CSC Center Registration ?
- Aadhar Card Number/VID
- PAN Card
- Applicant Passport Size photograph
- Bank Passbook/ Cancel Cheque
- Active Mobile Number
- Active Email ID
How Apply For CSC Digital Seva Portal
- Go to this site for New CSC Registration- Link
- Select Applicant Type
- Enter TEC Certificate Number
- Enter Here your Mobile Number and fill captcha
- you will receive and one time password on mobile
- Enter here your Email id and Mobile OTP and click on Submit Button
- Now you will get an otp on email id ,
- Enter Email ID OTP and Submit
- Next screen will be appeared where you will fill these details
b- Choose State
- Choose one Authentication Type and Fill captcha and Submit
- You will see authentication screen and complete authentication process
- Now Next page will be open
- Fill here KIOSK Name
- Upload Applicant’s Photo
- Click on MAP
- Choose your CSC Center location on MAP
- Fill Address
- Fill Pan Number and click on Verify
- Fill Carefully Banking Details and upload Cancel cheque/Bank Passbook
- Upload Identity Proof Documents
- Click On Submit Button
CSC Portal : CSC Portal Registration 2020
CSC Portal is the front-end platform for solving all the issues related to Information and Communication Technology. CSC or Common Service Centre is aimed to create India into a digital nation. CSC renders non-governmental services as well as essential public services to the rural population majorly. Literally, CSC is a part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) running under the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
CSC Eligibility criteria
Before registering for CSC Portal, one must remain aware of the eligibility criteria and qualifications:
- For CSC Portal Registration, the age of the applicant must be 18 years or above irrespective of the gender (clearly indicates that male, female and others can apply)
- The applicant must be honest and responsible enough to serve the local community of people by rendering the CIT enabled services.
- The applicant must have basic knowledge of computer and English with a good knowledge in reading and writing vernacular languages.
CSC Registration Fee
There is no fees applicable for the registration process. However, the registration for online CSC Portal is closed now. For further details related to CSC application stay updated with the official portal (www.csc.gov.in)
How to register for CSC Portal
To register for CSC Portal, one must follow certain sequential steps. To know about thosesteps, go through the guidelines below:
- First of all, visit the official portal of CSC which is csc.gov.in
- After that, the homepage will appear.After that, click on the “apply for new registration” option.
- After this, you need to fill the various basic details like the mobile number, email address, name, date of birth, gender, address of communication and so on. All of these information are collectively required for authentication. After filling these details, a captcha will appear. You have to fill it in the given space.
- As soon as the authentication is done, some other relevant information are asked. You need to fill them out properly. At the same time, read all the terms and conditions mentioned there
- After following all the procedures given above, review all the filled details. If you find something entered or typed wrong, you can easily edit here in this section.
- After reviewing, click on the “Submit “ button to proceed forward.
- After submission, you will receive a registration ID generated for you.
- Next, you receive an acknowledgement mail confirming your successful application.
- In the next step, download the application form and submit the same along with self attested documents such as cancelled cheque/ passbook, PAN card and the image of the applicant to the district manager of your nearest CSC office.
- In the end, you can connect with the nearby bank to get a list of the nearby managers.
Online CSC Application
- First of all, visit the official portal of CSC which is csc.gov.in
- After that, the homepage will appear. Click on the “Interested to become a CSC” option
- Now, the option related to CSC registration will show on the screen. Click on the option “For registration, click here” option being blinked on the screen.
- Next, enter the AADHAR Number and other relevant information whatever required. Also, upload your recent photograph along with signature.
- After this, choose the preferred type of authentication like IRIS, FINGERPRINT, OTP, etc. Then, enter the captcha.
- Then, click on the Proceed option. Just after that you will have to go through a systematic OTP process.
- Click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- After that, as an applicant, you must submit the geotagged photos of the centre.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option. After submission, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement number via mail or message for confirmation.
- Digipay Registration and Installation Full Process 2020
- CSC TEC Course Registration Process
- CSC Bank Mitra : Bank Mitra CSC Registration, VLE csccloud
- CSC IIBF EXAM REGISTRATION PROCESS | CSC VLE BANKING
After Click on Submit Button you will get next page where you will see message of successfully registered csc application form.
Note this csc application reference number for future reference.
How Track CSC Registration Application Status
- Click on this Direct Link
- Enter here your csc application reference number
- fill captcha and click on Submit button
- You will get your CSC Status
Benefits of CSC registration
As an applicant, you can come on Dashboard on the Digital Seva portal and get a Digital Seva Digimail ID.
In general, the advantages of CSCs are:
- One can easily get transparent and timely delivery of governmental and non-governmental e-services and that too in an economical way.
- CSCs create a hassle-free environment by minimising citizen’s time, energy, effort and resources. One can get all the relevant government tasks done by the front end department in an easy manner.
- Through this ICT enabled procedure, varieties of government initiatives can be delivered and disseminated having an integrated framework.
- This procedure increased the rate of employment contributing an indirectly to the economy. Through this program, various agents are emerging for skill development tasks like education, training, etc.
- The different government schemes and direct benefits are introduced to the backward section easily.
- It gives significant contribution to the social development by allowing more and more participation of the women community.
- The CSC act as a potential medium of interaction between the various agencies and the rural section.
- It is also playing a great role in empowering the rural section digitally.
Necessary Infrastructure for CSC VLE
To set up a CSC, a VLE should have the necessary Infrastructure like technological stuffs, connectivity and so on.Read the following sentences clearly to know about those infrastructural details:
- A Room or building which can offer a space of 100-150 square feet.
- Two personnel computers along with UPS having 5 hours battery backup or portable generator system.
- PCs must be operated with the licensed operating system of Windows 7 or above.
- Two printers— one laser printer and one inkjet printer.
- The storage capacity of RAM must be at least 2GB.
- There should be a hard drive of at least 250 GB
- A Digital Camera or Web Cam
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
- Biometric/IRIS Authentication Scanner for Banking Services.
- CD/DVD Drive
If you have any query regarding New CSC Registration OR Register New CSC Digital Seva Portal, Pls mention in comment box, our team will help you ASAP.