Jump to Topics
Ayushman Bharat Yojana | PMJAY CSC | Aayushman Bharat Yojna Registration
Ayushman Bharat Yojana was one of the biggest Government healthcare programs in India. It consists of health insurance 5 Lakh per family Members every year.
This scheme covers more than 10 crore families of india and the scheme is not only for the poor but for deprived rural families which having 2 lakhs income per year.
When we through the Socio-Economic Caste Census data of the government in the year 2011, we came to know that there are more than 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas of India will be covered under PMJAY scheme as well.
PMJAY Aayushman Bharat Yojna subsumes was the former of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) which was launched in the year 2008 by the government of UPA.
There were no boundaries in family size and age. The scheme was cashless and paperless at public hospitals and impaneled private hospitals. It most covering the medication, hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses for almost all secondary care and tertiary care procedures.
Around 1400 packages are included in the PMJAY scheme including come of the expensive treatments such as knee replacements, coronary bypass, stenting and many more.
Ayushman Bharat Yojna Registration Eligibility
if you like to avail the benefit of this scheme, it is almost compulsory for all the people to check their names in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC)- of 2011 data.
after checking the data they can easily confirm whether their family is listed under the scheme eligible or not. Only those families are entitled to avail of the benefits whose names are listed in the SECC database.
In addition to this, families having an active RSBY card as of 28th February are also eligible.
the most benefits of this scheme for the Women, girl child, and senior citizens will be given priority. There is no cap for family size and the age of the family members.
The eligible beneficiary can avail of the services across all over the nation. However, is compulsory for all the beneficiaries to have their names enlisted in the SECC database or have an active RSBY card.
How to check the name in the PMJAY list 2020?
if you like to check whether you are eligible for ABY or not, so you have to check your name’s in the SECC list. you can check the names in the beneficiary list by too many various methods. These are some methods include
- Common Service Centres (CSC)- Beneficiaries person can check their eligibility by visiting the nearby Common Service ABY Centres. Apart from the CSCs, beneficiaries person can also easily collect the information form from the impaneled hospitals.
- Helpline No.- The second method is about the helpline numbers. Because the government has also provided helpline no. to help the beneficiaries persons. They can easily call and contact the customer care centers for help. The helpline numbers was-14555 & 1800111565
- Online Method- Easy and very famous method were online methods. Beneficiaries Persons can easily visit the official website of NHA (National Health Authority) for Ayushman Bharat Yojna Beneficiaries.
Read Also.. CSC CYBER SECURITY COURSE ON CSC ACADEMY PORTAL
Ayushman Bharat Card Download
- Age proof document: It is most required as proof to ensure whether the person is responsible to enough enroll his or her family in this scheme or not.Because everyone can easily be a part of this scheme but the enrollment can only be done by an adult member who is the bread earner of the family.
- Identification Details: if you like to enrolled in the Bharat Ayushman Yojana, applicants are required to produce all their identification details as well. They can use either their Aadhar card and PAN card& any identification proof as a source for identification.
- Contact information: you must have to fill the contact details because their contact through the information such as mobile number, address, and email are also needed.
- Family Structure: All the Family structure is to be mentioned while enrolling for Ayushman Bharat Yojana. By the family structure, Beasue means whether the family is joint or nuclear.
- Income Certificate: the income certificate of the family, it means the annual income of a person. Because the People will be getting the benefits as per the prescribed annual income criteria i.e. maximum income being 4 lakh per year.
Read Related Article:-